Call For Full-Time Research Assistant
The Rector's Office invites highly-motivated students to apply to be Full-Time Research Assistants for the International Office and for the International Summer School Office.
The main goal of the International Office is to ensure that students are able to benefit the most from the multicultural character of our university. The office also contributes to the wellbeing of our international students by organising special events related to their local cultures.
Every summer, the Eastern Mediterranean University's International Summer School runs a full range of courses and extra afternoon clubs with the aim of increasing language skills. The International Summer School is an opportunity to bring together students from different parts of the world and introduce them to our university and island.
The candidate should:
• be a registered master's or a Ph.D. student;
• fulfil the minimum qualifications sought by EMU in research assistant candidates.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
• Russian language correspondence;
• Russian language promotional materials;
• Public relations and marketing.
• The candidate should provide a CV;
• The candidate should provide a letter of motivation in English (maximum 1 page).
Applications must be submitted no later than 14:00 on 11 October, 2017 and only in person to:
+90 392 630 1520
Office Hours: 8:00 – 17:00
Note: Late Submissions will not be Accepted