Student exchange is a way to add culture and richness to your life. Many students say their experience was 'transformational'.
There are potential benefits of student exchange, like attaining language fluency, developing critical intercultural communication skills, adding knowledge and gaining experience that will look great for future employers, building a lifelong connection that spans the globe and serves all aspects of your life.
The student exchange program is only open to FULL-TIME UNDERGRADUATE REGISTERED STUDENTS. Each student is limited to studying for one semester at the host university. An additional semester may be granted upon mutual consent (The maximum length of an exchange program is 2 semesters).
- Be enrolled as a full-time UNDERGRADUATE* student
- Completed at least one year (2 semesters) of continuous studies in an EMU program (excluding study time at prep school)
- Be returning to EMU for a minimum of one semester following the exchange. Students in their final year are not eligible.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (the higher, the better chances to be accepted)
- Maintain this minimum average until their departure; otherwise, the exchange abroad will be canceled.
- Must not be a national of the host country.
*Graduate (Masters/Ph.D.) students are not eligible for the exchange program.
- Iraq, Kurdish Region
And more …