Become an exchange student candidate (Deadline 15th March 2020):
- Check eligibility criteria
- Read the rules and regulations of the exchange program on the exchange application
- If you meet the eligibility requirements, enter your student portal and fill in the EMU online Exchange Application
- A copy of your passport. Your passport must be valid at least for another one year after the exchange semester.
- An English Level certificate from the EMU Foreign Languages and English Preparatory School.
- A statement of purpose, ( max 500 words, 12pts, including date, full name, student number, and signature)
If your application is complete and you fulfill all requirements, the list of the available university will be made accessible to you in order to search for where to go.