Important Announcement for Students at the Graduation Status
Published Date: Wednesday, 30 June 2021
Please be informed that Eastern Mediterranean University’s 2020-2021 Academic Year Spring Semester Graduation Ceremonies will be held face-to-face on July 7 and 8, 2021. In this context;
- Graduation Ceremony for Graduate Programs will be held at the Rector’s Office Building Poolside on Wednesday, 7 July 2021, at 19:00,
- Graduation Ceremony for Associate and Undergraduate Programs will be held at EMU Yasin Düşüner Stadium on Thursday, 8 July 2021, at 19:00.
We would like to inform you about several important issues regarding the Graduation Ceremonies:
- Graduating students wishing to attend the Graduation Ceremonies must indicate their participation status by responding to a short survey available at their student portal until 23:59 p.m. on Thursday, 1 July 2021.
- Graduates who were entitled to receive a diploma in the 2019 - 2020 Academic Year Spring Semester Graduation Ceremony and the 2020 - 2021 Academic Year Fall Semester Graduation Ceremony, both of which were held online due to the pandemic, will also be able to attend the 2020-2021 Academic Year Spring Semester Graduation Ceremonies if they wish. The said graduates are also required to indicate their participation status by answering the short survey at their student portal until 23:59 p.m. on Thursday, 1 July 2021.
- Rehearsal for the Postgraduate Graduation Ceremony will be held on Monday, 5 July 2021, at 18:00, at the Rector’s Office Building Poolside.
- Rehearsal for the Graduation Ceremony for Associate and Undergraduate Programs will be held on Tuesday, 6 July 2021, at 18:00, at EMU Yasin Düşüner Stadium.
- All graduate candidates who are planning to attend the Graduation Ceremonies face-to-face will be required to submit a negative PCR test result obtained within the last 3 days during their entrance to the Rehearsal and Ceremony.
- Guests of the graduating students will be admitted to the ceremony areas as 2 people and will be requested to present their invitation and a negative PCR test result obtained within the last 3 days during their entrance. The said invitations will be delivered to the graduating students by the staff on the rehearsal days.
We kindly inform you that the aforementioned issues are of great importance in terms of Graduation Ceremony organizations. Seizing this opportunity, we extend our most sincere congratulations to our students who will graduate and wish them every success in their new lives.
GRADUATION ORGANISATION COMMITTEE